I’m focusing on eating more locally grown and produced foods. There are so many great food producers in Ohio! My recipe posts will highlight some of these food makers and growers.
Shopping locally supports your local economy and community. It also reduces the amount of pollution in the air when products have to travel a shorter distance to your grocery or farmer’s market.
Appetizers + Snacks
Sides + Salads
Desserts + Baked Goods
- GF Baked Rhubarb Oatmeal
- GF Berry Nutmeg Cake
- GF Caramelized Banana Apple Oatmeal Bars
- GF Contraband Candy Brownies
- GF Irish Soda Bread
- GF Orange Rhubarb Crisp
- GF Pumpkin-Chocolate Swirl Bread
- GF Rosemary Citrus Cornmeal Cookies
- GF Snowville Lemon-Ginger Yogurt Cake
- GF Teff Banana Bread
- PB Banana Muffins